Perfect for Urban, City Skating, and Fitness
- Shell: Glass-fiber reinforced plastic (GFRP) – GFK
- Closures: Upper Plastic Strap, Middle Velcro Strap, and Standard lacing
- Liners: Fixed liner with EVA padding
- Frame: PS Elite AL Casted 9.1\” 231mm 3x100mm
- Frame Mount: Trinity with Lower Center Of Gravity
- Wheels: Powerslide Phuzion 100mm 83A HR
- Bearings: Wicked ABEC7
- Brake: HABS L/XL included
- Weight: 1410g (size 41)
PS Krypton Voltage Sizing Chart
Accordingly to Powerslide, the Krypton boots are fitting fairly true to the shoe size.
Please note: your shoe size is the defining factor! Almost never, the size of the inline skates will be smaller than your shoe size. If your foot is wider than average, please go one size up than your shoe size. As a general rule, Powerslide fits average in width.
If you want to use the foot length information to narrow the sizing down, the best way is to get that information from your running/sports shoes sizing label. Almost always they will have one of the following: MP/MONDO/CM – length in centimetres or MM – length in millimetres.