Perfect for Power Skating, Urban, and Fitness
- Shell: Polypropylene, Glass-fiber reinforced plastic (GFRP) – GFK
- Closures: Upper Strap, Middle micro-adjustable ratchet buckle, laces
- Liners: MYFIT Recall Liner, Heat moldable, Dual Fit
- Frame: Powerslide Elite Casted 275mm 4x90mm
- Frame Mount: Trinity with Lower Center Of Gravity
- Wheels: Ps Spinner 90mm/88A White
- Bearings: Wicked ABEC 9
- Brake: not Included.
- Weight: 1700g (size 42-43U)
PS Next Sizing
Accordingly to Powerslide, the Next boots are fitting fairly true to the shoe size. So far, our impression is that they fit a bit on a smaller side.
Please note: your shoe size is the defining factor! Almost never, the size of the inline skates will be smaller than your shoe size. If your foot is wider than average, please go one size up than your shoe size. As a general rule, Powerslide fits average in width.
If you want to use the foot length information to narrow the sizing down, the best way is to get that information from your running/sports shoes sizing label. Almost always they will have one of the following: MP/MONDO/CM – length in centimeters or MM – length in millimeters.