Perfect for Urban, City Skating, and Fitness
- Shell: Glass-fiber reinforced plastic (GFRP) – GFK
- Closures: Double Upper Velcro Strap, Middle Velcro Strap, Standard lacing
- Liners: Built-in with microfiber lining
- Frame: PS Elite AL Casted 9.6″ 243mm (40-41EU), 10.6″ 270mm (43-46EU)
- Frame Mount: Trinity with Lower Center Of Gravity
- Wheels: Undercover Raw White 110mm 85A UHR (Made in the USA)
- Bearings: Wicked ABEC9
- Brake: Not included
- Weight: 1600g (size 42/43)
PS Kaze Sizing Chart
Accordingly to Powerslide, the Kaze boots are fitting fairly true to the shoe size.
Please note: your shoe size is the defining factor! Almost never, the size of the inline skates will be smaller than your shoe size. If your foot is wider than average, please go one size up than your shoe size. As a general rule, Powerslide fits average in width.
If you want to use the foot length information to narrow the sizing down, the best way is to get that information from your running/sports shoes sizing label. Almost always they will have one of the following: MP/MONDO/CM – length in centimetres or MM – length in millimetres.