Perfect for Urban and Fitness skating
- Shell: Glass-fiber reinforced plastic (GFRP) – GFK
- Closures: Top classic micro-adjustable buckle, Micro-adjustable Force ratchet buckle, Lacing
- Liners: MyFit Basic dual fit liner, 80°C heat-moldable
- Insole: EVA skatesole
- Frame: PS Elite Casted AL 3x100mm, 231mm
- Frame Mount: Trinity
- Wheels: Powerslide Hurricane 100mm/85A
- Bearings: Wicked ABEC5
- Skate Height: 32,0cm (size 41/42)
- Weight: 1650g (size 41/42)
- Brake: Not Included, optional Urban brake size L, HABS Size S/M
PS Imperial Sizing Chart
Accordingly to Powerslide, the Zoom boots are fitting fairly true to the shoe size in length and slim to average in width.
Please note: your shoe size is the defining factor! Almost never, the size of the inline skates will be smaller than your shoe size. If your foot is wider than average, please go one size up than your shoe size. As a general rule, Powerslide fits average in width.If you want to use the foot length information to narrow the sizing down, the best way is to get that information from your running/sports shoes sizing label. Almost always they will have one of the following: MP/MONDO/CM – length in centimeters or MM – length in millimeters.