Perfect for Freeride, Fitness, Urban, and Powerblading.
Inspired by the Adapt Superleggera, the 2022 GTO model has gotten several updates:
- The Classic GTO now comes with a replaceable heel/ankle liner piece. The liner piece ensures a better fit for the ankle, prevents pressure points from the cuff area and can be replaced when worn down, expanding the lifetime of the skates even further!
- The liner piece can also be removed before heatmolding the shell, to prevent foam compression when pushing out pressure points.
- The tongue has been redesigned with a pressure-dividing patch to prevent lacebite.
The GTO can now be purchased with an optional (removable) 45 degrees powerstrap for increased heel lock (pictured). Especially for skaters with flat feet or a low arch the powerstrap can improve the fit significantly.
Showcasing our new logo in a classic way, the GTO comes with an embossed logo on the tongue and the infamous red embroidered GTO logo on the back of the skate.
- Dutch Nubuck v2 leather skin
- Replaceable liner piece
- High density memory foam
- Mysole ‘Hyperskate’ insoles
- Cut-to-size straps, Canadian waxed laces
- Optional cut-to-size 45 degrees powerstrap
- Lightweight, impact absorbing diolene shell and extra twill carbon layers with integrated cuff
- Thermoplastic shell and tongue
- Quattro mount fits 165,195mm and Symetrics Quattro frames
- Symetrics Quattro S 80/84mm or 84/90mm or 90/100mm frames
- Symetrics 4x80mmor 4x84mm or 4x90mm or 3×110 frames
- Symetrics Superfast 80mm or 84mm or90mm or 100 or 110mm wheels
- Symetrics 7-ball ABEC9 bearings
- Optional 3d SLS strap/bolt protectors (pictured)