Perfect for Freestyle, Freeride, Slalom, Artistic, Urban, and City-Skating.
- Shell: Japanese Carbon Composite with heat-moldable carbon shell with extra heel lift
- Closures: Top Adjustable Strap, Middle Adjustable Lock Strap, Toe Velcro, and Laces.
- Cuff: Plastic
- Liners: Built-in Liner with Microfiber & Mesh Lining
- Frame Mount: TRINITY 3-point Mounting
- Brake: Not Included
- Weight: 750g (size 41)
- Designed in Germany, made in China
Powerslide HC Evo Sizing Chart
We did get some reports that these boots are fitting on a smaller side even in comparison to other Powerslide models. Getting a size up might be advisable.
Please note: your shoe size is the defining factor! Almost never, the size of the inline skates will be smaller than your shoe size. If your foot is wider than average, please go one size up than your shoe size. As a general rule, Powerslide fits average in width.If you want to use the foot length information to narrow the sizing down, the best way is to get that information from your running/sports shoes sizing label. Almost always they will have one of the following: MP/MONDO/CM – length in centimeters or MM – length in millimeters.
- The US shoe sizes mentioned in the sizing table are US men.