The Signature Series GTO Adrian Deck 2022
Adrian Deck is a beast on the blades. Any type of blades. Whether he is freeskating through the city or doing big hammer tricks, Adrian will do it with speed, raw power and finesse. We love Adrian’s skating and wanted to celebrate this with an industry-first: a Signature skate spanning two models – the GTO and Brutale – at the same time!
The Adrian Deck GTO comes in a classy, exclusive darkgreen color (only available for Deck’s signature series), with eye catching yellow details on the lining and logo’s.
The GTO model has been a pillar in the Adapt line up since its original release in 2016. The model has evolved over time, but has stayed true to its original values; fast, responsive and beautiful, a true representative of the ‘GTO’ badge.
Inspired by the Adapt Superleggera, the 2022 GTO model has gotten several updates:
- The Adrian Deck GTO now comes with a replaceable heel/ankle liner piece. The liner piece ensures a better fit for the ankle, prevents pressure points from the cuff area and can be replaced when worn down, expanding the lifetime of the skates even further!
- The liner piece can also be removed before heatmolding the shell, to prevent foam compression when pushing out pressure points.
- The tongue has been redesigned with a pressure-dividing patch to prevent lacebite.
The Adrian Deck GTO includes the new (removable) 45 degrees powerstrap for increased heel lock. Especially for skaters with flat feet or a low arch the powerstrap can improve the fit significantly.
Showcasing our new logo with a bold colorway, the Adapt triangle logo is embroidered in yellow. The Deck ‘mountain line’ logo on the back is yellow embroidered as well.
- The Adrian Deck GTO is made with our trusty nubuck 1.3mm leather. The supple but strong nubuck forms to your feet straight out of the box and will only fit better over time. The new lining system is made out of airmesh lining for comfort and an overall great fit. The nubuck, airmesh lining and waxed laces work together greatly to get your skates fitting like a glove. The new included removable 45 degrees powerstrap can take the fit of your GTO to the next level.
- The included 3d SLS boltprotector is mounted on the topstrap bolts to prevent the bolts and strap from getting damaged when falling over. The boot also comes with a nubuck boltprotector in the box.
- The GTO shell is a Hyperskate diolene shell, finished with extra layers of black twill 3k carbon for improved responsiveness and a dark look. Like all Hyperskate models, the GTO features the Quattromount. The Quattromount is the most versatile mount in the industry as it fits both 165mm and 195mm frames as well as the Symetrics Quattro frames. The mount also provides an extremely low centre of gravity, with the wheels as close to your feet as possible.
You can choose between several different setups to create your perfect Hyperskate:
On the one hand we offer the Symetrics Quattro S frames, on the other hand we offer several variants of the Symetrics Hyperframes.
Unlike regular frames, the Quattro S frame is mounted on the outside of the frame, using 4 M6 bolts. This greatly improves powertransfer and overall strength of the frame. The Quattro S frame is CNC machined out of a solid block of 7000 aluminium and comes in several wheel configurations (front to back):
– hi-lo setup 80-80-84-84
– hi-lo setup 84-84-90-90
– hi-lo setup 90-90-100-100
The smaller wheels in the front give optimal maneuverability, while the bigger back wheels provide a faster ride. Attention: this is not a rockered frame!
Also available is the Quattro R frame with a wheel configuation of 110-100-100-110.
The Symetrics Hyperframe is available in 4×80, 4×84, 4×90 and 3×110 variants. The Hyperframe is CNC cut out of 7075 billet aluminium and features a perfectly centered mount to create the ultimate feeling of control. The completely intact frame walls and triple bridge make sure that the Hyperframe is the strongest freeskate frame on the market.
Also available are the 4×100 and 4×110 Marathon 195mm variants.
The Hyperskate GTO is completed with the Symetrics Superfast wheels (available in 80mm, 84mm, 90mm, 100mm and 110mm) and you can choose between the new Symetrics 7-ball or 6-ball ABEC9 bearings.
There are no reviews yet.