ADAPT Signature Series Bill Stoppard GTB 4x84mm/3x100mm Package
In collaboration with Bill Stoppard and ProSkaters Place, Adapt proudly introduces the Signature Series Bill Stoppard GTB! This product can be purchased only from ProSkaters Place or directly from Adapt.
The Signature Series Bill Stoppard GTB skate is a very diverse and complete skate package. The skate comes with the new Symetrics Combo frame that allows you to skate both a 4×84 or a 3×100 setup. Both wheel setups are fully included in the GTB package for an easy swap. Furthermore, the skate comes with 3D SLS printed removable sliders that can be used for stalls and slides.
The GTB boot has all the 2021 upgrades as well:
- The padding in the heel pocket is upgraded for improved fit
- The nubuck skin is reinforced with ballistic nylon to prevent leather stress around eyelets
- The internal Quattro mounting plates are now made of aluminium instead of steel. This is not only lighter, it also gives an overall better looking finish.
- The bottom 3 eyelet sets are now wider apart to allow for more pull on the laces
- Softfoam added to top of cuff area for improved comfort and fit
The GTB is made with our trusty nubuck 1.3mm leather. In 2020 we switched from 2mm to 1.3mm nubuck. The thinner material means the skin is just a little bit more flexible, which results in a better fit. While the older GTO model needed some break in time, the GTB 2021 forms to your feet straight out of the box. In short, the nubuck v2 leather provides the same strength and durability but with a better fit. The straps are also single layered to increase fit and comfort.
The GTB shell is a Hyperskate diolene shell, finished with extra layers of black twill 3k carbon for improved responsiveness and a dark look. Like all Hyperskate models, the GTB features the Quattromount. The Quattromount is the most versatile mount in the industry as it fits both 165mm and 195mm frames as well as the new Symetrics Quattro S frame. The mount also provides an extremely low centre of gravity, with the wheels as close to your feet as possible.