Perfect for Aggressive
- Shells: Eclipse mold with high ductility and ventilation. Antiabration sliders.
- Liners: Multi-density foam, complete wrapping with comfort and ventilation. Lycra toebox design.
- Closures: top strap with a buckle, middle Velcro strap, and laces
- Frame: UFS Aggressive 231mm (37/38 – 39/40), 243mm (41/42 – 45/46)
- Frame Mount: 165mm
- Wheels: 65mm 90A
- Bearings: ABEC7 Chrome
- Includes axles tool.
- Sizes: 37/38EU, 39/40EU, 41/42EU, 43/44EU, 45/46EU
Flying Eagle Sizing Chart
Based on our experience, all of the Flying Eagle skates are running about half a size smaller than the shoe size as well as average in width. They are usually not the best choice for skaters with wide feet.
Please note: your shoe size is the defining factor! Almost never, the size of the inline skates will be smaller than your shoe size. If your foot is very wide, please go one size up than your shoe size. If you want to use the foot length information to narrow the sizing down, the best way is to get that information from your running/sports shoes sizing label. Almost always they will have one of the following: MP/MONDO/CM – length in centimeters or MM – length in millimeters.