Perfect for Freestyle, Slalom, and Artistic
- Shell: 100% Carbon
- Closures: Top Adjustable Strap, Middle Adjustable Strap, Toe Velcro, and Laces
- Cuff: 100% Carbon
- Liners: Integrated, Made from Mesh and Microfiber materials
- Frame: FR V3 Deluxe Flat Frames 243mm
- Frame Mount: 165mm
- Wheels: MPC Freestyle Wheels X-Firm Dual Natural 80mm
- Bearings: FR Twincam ILQ9 Pro
- Brake: Not Included
- Designed and assembled in France
FR Sizing Chart
Based on our experience, all of the FR skates are wider than average and running true to the shoe size. These are the skates that work the best for people with wider feet. Having said that, the FR iGoR skates do have an extended break-in period and may be quite stiff for a while.
Please note: your shoe size is the defining factor! Almost never, the size of the inline skates will be smaller than your shoe size. If your foot is very wide, please go one size up than your shoe size. If you want to use the foot length information to narrow the sizing down, the best way is to get that information from your running/sports shoes sizing label. Almost always they will have one of the following: MP/MONDO/CM – length in centimeters or MM – length in millimeters.
- The US shoe sizes mentioned in the sizing table are US men.