Perfect for Freeride and Urban Skating
- Shell: Hardboot
- Buckles: Safety Buckles
- Straps: Single Strap with FR Logo Ratchet Buckle
- Liners: Removable with Premium Insole
- Frame: FR UFS Freeride Frames 243mm 4×80 Flat
- Frame Mount: UFS
- Wheels: FR Downtown Black 80mm/85a
- Bearing:: Twincam MW9 Freeride Bearings
- Designed and assembled in France
- Sizes: 34-47 EU
FR Sizing Chart
Based on our experience, FR skates have one of the best fit from the start and can accommodate wider feet after breaking in. They will be a perfect option for an average width foot and the best option for those guys with wider feet.
Please note: your shoe size is the defining factor! Almost never, the size of the inline skates will be smaller than your shoe size. If your foot is very wide, please go one size up than your shoe size. If you want to use the foot length information to narrow the sizing down, the best way is to get that information from your running/sports shoes sizing label. Almost always they will have one of the following: MP/MONDO/CM – length in centimeters or MM – length in millimeters.
- The US shoe sizes mentioned in the sizing table are US men.