Perfect for Fitness and Urban skating
- Shell: Glass-fiber reinforced plastic (GFRP) – GFK
- Closures: Top Lock Strap, Middle Micro-Adjustable Ratchet Buckle, and Laces
- Liners: MYFIT FATBOY dual fit liner, heat-moldable
- Insole: MYFIT EVA skatesole
- Frame: PS Unity Aluminum 3x110mm, 10″/255mm
- Frame Mount: 165mm
- Wheels: Powerslide Spinner 110mm/86A
- Bearings: Wicked ABEC9
- Skate Height: 33,0cm (size 41/42)
- Weight: 1590g (size 41/42)
- Brake: Not Included, optional Urban size L (3x110mm) or Megacruiser (3x125mm)
PS Imperial Sizing Chart
Accordingly to Powerslide, the Imperial boots are fitting fairly true to the shoe size with normal to slim width.
Please note: your shoe size is the defining factor! Almost never, the size of the inline skates will be smaller than your shoe size. If your foot is wider than average, please go one size up than your shoe size. As a general rule, Powerslide fits average in width.If you want to use the foot length information to narrow the sizing down, the best way is to get that information from your running/sports shoes sizing label. Almost always they will have one of the following: MP/MONDO/CM – length in centimeters or MM – length in millimeters.
- The US shoe sizes mentioned in the sizing table are US men.