Perfect for Fitness skating
- Shell: Softboot, Glass-fiber reinforced plastic (GFRP) – GFK
- Closures: Velcro strap / Standard lacing
- Liners: Fixed liner with EVA padding
- Insole: Standard EVA Innersole
- Frame: PS Elite Casted 4x90mm, 10.8\” / 275mm
- Frame Mount: TRINITY X 3-point mounting
- Wheels: Powerslide Phuzion 90mm 83A
- Bearings: Wicked ABEC7
- Brake: Not Included, (Optional- HABS – height adjustable)
- Wight: 1430g (41EU)
PS Phuzion Sizing Chart
Accordingly to Powerslide, the Phuzion boots are fitting fairly true to the shoe size.
Please note: your shoe size is the defining factor! Almost never, the size of the inline skates will be smaller than your shoe size. If your foot is wider than average, please go one size up than your shoe size. As a general rule, Powerslide fits average in width.
If you want to use the foot length information to narrow the sizing down, the best way is to get that information from your running/sports shoes sizing label. Almost always they will have one of the following: MP/MONDO/CM – length in centimetres or MM – length in millimetres.
There are no reviews yet.