Perfect for Hockey and City Skating
- Shell: compression-molded carbon composite, hand-lasted
- Heat-Moldable MYFIT shell with 90° C
- Upper: Nano leather, polyurethane-leather, leather
- Cuff: built-in endoskeleton
- Closures: Waxed Laces
- Liners: built-in liner with 3-D Recall memory fit and antislip microfiber lining
- Trinity Frame: PS EGO SL 243mm 4x80mm 6061-AL
- Frame Mount: Trinity X with Lower Center Of Gravity
- Wheels: Powerslide Trident DD 80mm X Grip
- Bearings: Wicked ABEC9
- Height: 25cm (size 41)
- Weight: 1250g (size 41)
- Brake: not included, optional Urban brake size S
Powerslide Reign Apollo Sizing Chart
Accordingly to Powerslide, these boots are fitting fairly true to the shoe size.
Please note: your shoe size is the defining factor! Almost never, the size of the inline skates will be smaller than your shoe size. If your foot is wider than average, please go one size up than your shoe size. As a general rule, Powerslide fits average in width.
If you want to use the foot length information to narrow the sizing down, the best way is to get that information from your running/sports shoes sizing label. Almost always they will have one of the following: MP/MONDO/CM – length in centimeters or MM – length in millimeters.
Please note that the US shoe size used in the chart is US men.
There are no reviews yet.