Perfect for Hockey and City Skating
- Shell: Glass-fiber reinforced plastic (GFRP) – GFK
- Heat-Moldable MYFIT shell with 90° C
- Upper: Nano leather, polyurethane-leather, leather
- Cuff: built-in endoskeleton
- Closures: Laces
- Liners: built-in liner with Recall memory fit and high abrasion mesh lining
- Trinity Frame: PS Elite Casted 243mm 4x80mm
- Frame Mount: Trinity X with Lower Center Of Gravity
- Wheels: Powerslide Lancea 80mm Grip
- Bearings: Wicked ABEC7
- Height: 26cm (size 41)
- Weight: 1340g (size 41)
- Brake: not included, optional HABS brake size S/M
Powerslide Reign Apollo Sizing Chart
Accordingly to Powerslide, these boots are fitting fairly true to the shoe size.
Please note: your shoe size is the defining factor! Almost never, the size of the inline skates will be smaller than your shoe size. If your foot is wider than average, please go one size up than your shoe size. As a general rule, Powerslide fits average in width.
If you want to use the foot length information to narrow the sizing down, the best way is to get that information from your running/sports shoes sizing label. Almost always they will have one of the following: MP/MONDO/CM – length in centimeters or MM – length in millimeters.
Please note that the US shoe size used in the chart is US men.
There are no reviews yet.