Perfect for Fitness skating
- Shell: Newly shaped shell with flex cuts in the ankle area and vents
- Upper: Powerknit ventilated
- Het-Moldable: Yes (MYFIT shell and liner with 90° C))
- Closures: Top Lock Strap, Middle Velcro 45° Strap, and Laces
- Liners: removable MYFIT Skinny Boy heat-moldable
- Insole: MYFIT heat-moldable, MYFIT Arch support is included
- Frame: PS Elite Trinity 3x100mm, 8.1\”/205mm or 9.1″/231mm AL Casted
- Frame Mount: Trinity with Lower Center Of Gravity
- Wheels: Powerslide Swell 100, 83A
- Bearings: Wicked ABEC7
- Brake: Included, HABS – height adjustable
- Weight: 1420g (41EU)
PS Swell Sizing Chart
Accordingly to Powerslide, the Swell boots are fitting fairly true to the shoe size.
Please note: your shoe size is the defining factor! Almost never, the size of the inline skates will be smaller than your shoe size. If your foot is wider than average, please go one size up than your shoe size. As a general rule, Powerslide fits average in width.
If you want to use the foot length information to narrow the sizing down, the best way is to get that information from your running/sports shoes sizing label. Almost always they will have one of the following: MP/MONDO/CM – length in centimetres or MM – length in millimetres.
There are no reviews yet.