- OPTIMAL COMFORT: Warmth and softness all day
- KNEE LENGTH: Adapted to ski boots
- HYBRID COMPOSITION: Regulates temperature & wicks away perspiration effectively
- MODERATE FIT 10-15 mmHg: Fits the foot shape
- 2 THICKNESSES LV/MV: Available in low or medium volume to adapt to your foot & shoe fit
- SYNERGY FIT CONCEPT: Designed for an optimal fit in synergy with your shoe, insole & feet
SIDAS Low Volume Alpine Ski Comfort Socks
Developed from 300,000 feet and 15,000 shoes, the Sidas socks offer a perfect fit between your feet and your shoes.
This ski sock is perfect for skiers looking for comfort and warmth. Specially designed to adapt to the anatomical shape of the foot to ensure maximum comfort for the skier so they can enjoy their day to the full. Natural wool combined with technical fibres ensures temperature regulation and effective sweat wicking. The sock is also compressive meaning that it is closer to the foot, ensuring optimal comfort.