- Boot: synthetic leather, real leather
- Closures: velcro strap, standard lacing
- Cuff: Anatomically shaped ankle area with extremely padded mesh tongue
- Liners: built-in liner / mesh
- Frame: Casted Aluminium 20° truck
- Frame Plate: Chaya Shari glass-fiber reinforced plastic (GFRP) – GFK
- Frame Mount: 2-point Dual Center Mounting (DCM) & standard mounting
- Cushioning: Jelly Interlock PU 92A Cushions 15mm barrel, 12mm cone
- Wheels: Chaya Sugar Rush 59mmx38mm / 78A
- Bearings: WICKED ABEC 7
- Bearing Type: 608
- Boot Height: 23cm (size 41)
- Skate Weight: 1590g (size 41)
- Toe Stopper: Chaya Controller Offset, Adjustable, Natural/synthetic rubber mix, Short stem.
CHAYA Jump 2.0 White Park Quad Skates
The Chaya Jump 2.0 delivers old school style with premium materials and top quality features. Whether you’re cruising the streets, hitting the skate park, or simply hanging with your squad – the Jump will guarantee you have fun, and look great, while doing it. The retro-style sneaker outsole of the boot coupled with superior interior padding is supportive yet extremely comfortable, ensuring you can skate all day and long into the night. Action leather used for the toe and heel area offers extra protection to your boots.
The Jump is mounted to a glass-fiber reinforced composite plate, equipped with 59mm / 78A Sugar Rush wheels and Wicked ABEC 7 bearings that deliver a smooth and very comfortable skate experience. With the Chaya Jump 2.0 is the world your playground!
|Recommended Skill Level|
Chaya Sizing Chart
Based on our experience, all of the Chaya skates are running fairly true to the shoe size but sometimes are a bit on a smaller side.
Please note: your shoe size is the defining factor! Almost never, the size of the inline skates will be smaller than your shoe size. If your foot is very wide, please go one size up than your shoe size. If you want to use the foot length information to narrow the sizing down, the best way is to get that information from your running/sports shoes sizing label. Almost always they will have one of the following: MP/MONDO/CM – length in centimeters or MM – length in millimeters.