Please note: due to the brand rules this product does not qualify for a price match.
- Profile: Rocker – Tip&Tail/Construction – CAP
- Materials: Core – Poplar Wood Core
- Bindigs System: Xpress2
- CAP: CAP constructions (ROSSITOP) feature topsheet material that rolls from edge-to-edge of the ski (no sidewalls), offering lightweight ease-of-use, more comfortable ski-ability, and increased resistance to chipping.
- POWERDRIVE:The POWERDRIVE consists of a vertical sidewall tri materials: a viscoelastic material part absorbing the irregularities of the ground, a second in Titanal to increase the performance and the ABS part of the sidewall which always plays its primordial role in ensuring ski-snow contact.
- Poplar Woodcor: The heart of the ski consists of a poplar core together with fiberglass. This gives the ski enormous fluidity and responsiveness. Poplar helps to maintain the ski’s lively feel throughout its life.
- Includes: Xpress 10 GW B83 RTL Black Binding. The Xpress 10 GripWalk® binding is an ultralight, tool-free integrated binding system. With a focus on lightweight design and ease of use, it offers all-around performance for recreational skiers. It’s compatible with traditional Alpine (ISO 5355) and GripWalk® boot soles and fits boot soles from 260-385mm in length.