Please note: due to the brand rules this product does not qualify for a price match.
- Profile: Rocker – Tip Rocker/Construction – CAP
- Materials: Core – Active Air
- Technology: PU Core
- ACTIVE AIR CORE: This new low-density polyurethane composition significantly reduces the weight of the ski (-50 g on piste skis in a size of 170). Used on its own or together with wood (Hybrid Core) to maximise lightness and product-specific performance, it provides exceptional comfort thanks to its ability to absorb vibrations.
- TIP ROCKER: Rocker moderate tip only. It facilitates the flat pivot while combining softness and tolerance in the curves. The rocker is moderated so that as soon as the ski is on the edge, the ski works in curve on the whole length of contact of the edges.
CAP: CAP constructions (ROSSITOP) feature topsheet material that rolls from edge-to-edge of the ski (no sidewalls), offering lightweight ease-of-use, more comfortable ski-ability, and increased resistance to chipping.
PU Core: PU is a soft material that is used in many industries. Recognised for its light weight and damping properties, it ideally complements the properties of wood to deliver a smooth on-snow feeling.
- Includes: Kid\’s Bindings KID 4 GW B76 BLACK. The Kid 4 GripWalk® binding is a lightweight ski binding system for juniors. Comfort and ease of use are its top priorities. Its short mounting zone allows for more consistent ski flex, while the toe and the heel pieces deliver consistent shock absorption and release with easy step-in operation. It fits boot soles from 205-305mm in length and is compatible with the following junior and adult boot sole standards:
– ISO 5355 C
– ISO 5355 A
– GripWalk® JUNIOR (future ISO 23223 C)
– GripWalk® Adult (Future ISO 23223 A)