Please note: due to the brand rules this product does not qualify for a price match nor we are able to offer the PSP Rewards. We apologize for the inconvenience!
- Weight per Ski: 3,4 kg/pair (160cm)
- Side Cut Dimentions: 126 – 84 – 116 (160cm)
- Profile: Sidecuts Profile – Progressive/Rocker – On Tail/Construction – Rectangular Sidewall
- Materials: Core – HD Core TI/Reinforcements – ABS Insert
- Bindigs System: Express
- VAS Woman: The VAS Women system absorbs vibrations and increases the feeling of comfort and the feeling of confidence without compromising the performance of the ski!
- Rectangular Sidewall: The RECTANGULAR SIDEWALL construction offers a combination of materials as well as straight edges present over the entire length of the ski to optimize the grip, balance and power of the skier.
- AIR TIP VAS: All the sensations on snow begin with the front ski tip. Rossignol offers you a whole new mix of innovation: the AIR TIP VAS lightens and absorbs the shocks that your skis may encounter. The integrated visco damper filters shocks, calms and stabilizes the ski to keep its energy and improve power transfer.
- Progressive Sidecut: A brand new fit defined for the new All-Mountain range. Our PROGRESSIVE SIDECUT provides more pleasure and fluidity when turning, and allows carving in any terrain, under any conditions. The rounding of the front and the back of the ski offers an instinctive engagement and an ease in the turns to ski with pleasure on ground and changing snow.
- LCT Technology:An evolution of World Cup racing innovation, Rossignol\’s patented new LCT construction harnesses pure power and energy, delivering fluid stability in all conditions. Featuring a central \”power rail\” integrated from tip-to-tail, LCT eliminates counter-flexing of the ski to ensure consistently smooth stability and dynamic control of your line.
- All Terrain Rocker: 70% CAMBER 30% LIGHT ROCKER SPATULA. Created for all terrains and all conditions, our new ALL-TERRAIN rocker offers a more balanced mix of precision on hard snow and liveliness on soft snow. The longer and more progressive tip combined with the slight rear rocker are adjusted according to the models for a more focused off-road performance and the freedom to excel in all conditions.
- HD CORE AI: Specifically developed around our groundbreaking new Line Control Technology, LCT HD CORE AI is a new Hight Density Core lighter and more stable than traditional poplar, balancing high-definition dampness, stability, and drive with the lively, dynamic mobility and power for mixed snow conditions and changing terrain.
- Includes: XPRESS W 11 GW B93 BLACK-SPARKLE