Please note: due to the brand rules this product does not qualify for a price match nor we are able to offer the PSP Rewards. We apologize for the inconvenience!
- Weight per Ski: 3,9 kg/pair (167cm)
- Side Cut Dimentions: 122 – 68 – 104 (167cm)
- Profile: Sidecuts Profile – Oversized/Rocker – On Trail Rocker/Construction – Rectangular Sidewall
- Materials: Core – Poplar Woodcore/Reinforcements – Titanal
- Bindigs System: Konect
- LCT Technology: An evolution of World Cup racing innovation, Rossignol\’s patented new LCT construction harnesses pure power and energy, delivering fluid stability in all conditions. Featuring a central \”power rail\” integrated from tip-to-tail, LCT eliminates counter-flexing of the ski to ensure consistently smooth stability and dynamic control of your line.
- OVERSIZED SIDECUT: The Oversized sidecut combines the very deep carving ski sidecut with current underfoot widths. The width at tip and tail delivers effective grip as well as power and precision. The underfoot width gives increased control and better hold in turns. Oversize sidecuts offer maneuverability, power and control
- RECTANGULAR SIDEWALL: The RECTANGULAR SIDEWALL construction offers a combination of materials as well as straight edges present over the entire length of the ski to optimize the grip, balance and power of the skier.
- TITANAL: This construction type has been proven in competitions. Fiberglass combined with a titanal layer gives the ski more power, grip and extremely high precision in turns.ON TRAIL ROCKER: Adapted rocker at tip only. For easier pivoting on flat skis with a smooth and forgiving feel in the turns. The rise is designed so that once the ski is on its edge, the rocker section resumes contact with the snow, so then the ski works in the turn providing full-length edge contact.POPLAR WOODCORE: The heart of the ski consists of a poplar core together with fiberglass. This gives the ski enormous fluidity and responsiveness. Poplar helps to maintain the ski\’s lively feel throughout its life.
- Includes: SPX 14 Konect GW B80 Black Icon Binding. Is a high-performance integrated binding system for aggressive skiers. The combination of a Full Action toe piece and SPX heel deliver the longest elastic travel on the market for unmatched shock absorption. The result is instant power transmission and precise control with superior shock absorption to reduce unwanted pre-release. It\’s compatible with traditional Alpine (ISO 5355) and GripWalk® boot soles. It fits boot soles from 260-375mm in length.