Please note: due to the brand rules this product does not qualify for a price match nor we are able to offer the PSP Rewards. We apologize for the inconvenience!
- Weight per Ski: 3,3 kg/pair (160cm)
- Side Cut Dimentions: 123 – 74 – 109 (160cm)
- Profile: Sidecuts Profile – Oversized/Rocker – On Tail/Construction – Rectangular Sidewall
- Materials: Core – Poplar Woodcore/Reinforcements – Titanal
- Bindigs System: Xpress W
- LCT_SOFT: Originally developed in the race department, Rossignol\’s patented LCT technology has been adapted to offer fluid stability and control with a more
- Boost Flex: While some choose to charge hard, others prefer a more relaxed approach to the slopes. Our new ADAPTIVE FLEX answers the needs of every skier with
- Oversized Sidecut: The Oversized sidecut combines the very deep carving ski sidecut with current underfoot widths. The width at tip and tail delivers effective grip as well as power and precision. The underfoot width gives increased control and better hold in turns. Oversize sidecuts offer maneuverability, power and control.
- Rectangular Sidewall: The RECTANGULAR SIDEWALL construction offers a combination of materials as well as straight edges present over the entire length of the ski to optimize the grip, balance and power of the skier.
- On Trail Rocker: Adapted rocker at tip only. For easier pivoting on flat skis with a smooth and forgiving feel in the turns. The rise is designed so that once the ski is on its edge, the rocker section resumes contact with the snow, so then the ski works in the turn providing full-length edge contact.
- Poplar Woodcore: The heart of the ski consists of a poplar core together with fiberglass. This gives the ski enormous fluidity and responsiveness. Poplar helps to maintain the ski\’s lively feel throughout its life.
- Titanal: This construction type has been proven in competitions. Fiberglass combined with a titanal layer gives the ski more power, grip and extremely high
- Includes: Xpress 11 GW B83 F6 BK/SPKL.