Perfect for City Skating and Fitness
- Shell: Glass-fiber reinforced strong and stiff outer
- Closures: Top Lock Strap, Middle Velcro Strap, and Laces
- Cuff: Glass-fiber reinforced
- Liners: Not Removable with dual-density foam
- Frame: Elite Casted 4×80 243mm AL
- Frame Mount: Trinity with Lower Center Of Gravity
- Wheels: Powerslide Infinity Black 80mm / 85A
- Bearings: Wicked ABEC5
- Brake: Powerslide HABS is included
- Skate Height: 29.5cm (size 41)
- Weight: 1320g (Size 41EU)
PS Kaze Sizing Chart
Accordingly to Powerslide, the Phuzion boots are fitting fairly true to the shoe size.
Please note: your shoe size is the defining factor! Almost never, the size of the inline skates will be smaller than your shoe size. If your foot is wider than average, please go one size up than your shoe size. As a general rule, Powerslide fits average in width.
If you want to use the foot length information to narrow the sizing down, the best way is to get that information from your running/sports shoes sizing label. Almost always they will have one of the following: MP/MONDO/CM – length in centimetres or MM – length in millimetres.