Perfect for Freeride, Fitness, Urban, and Powerblading.
Adapt skates are made to order. This means that after you placed your order, your pair of skates will be made especially for you. The production and delivery time is about 6 weeks
Inspired by the Adapt Superleggera, the 2022 GTO model has gotten several updates:
- The Adrian Deck GTO now comes with a replaceable heel/ankle liner piece. The liner piece ensures a better fit for the ankle, prevents pressure points from the cuff area and can be replaced when worn down, expanding the lifetime of the skates even further!
- The liner piece can also be removed before heatmolding the shell, to prevent foam compression when pushing out pressure points.
- The tongue has been redesigned with a pressure-dividing patch to prevent lacebite.
- Dutch Nubuck v2 leather skin
- Replaceable liner piece
- High density memory foam
- Mysole ‘Hyperskate’ insoles
- Cut-to-size straps, Canadian waxed laces
- Optional cut-to-size 45 degrees powerstrap
- Lightweight, impact absorbing diolene shell and extra twill carbon layers with integrated cuff
- Thermoplastic shell and tongue
- Quattro mount fits 165,195mm and Symetrics Quattro frames
- Symetrics Quattro S 80/84mm or 84/90mm or 90/100mm frames
- Symetrics 4x80mmor 4x84mm or 4x90mm or 3×110 frames
- Symetrics Superfast 80mm or 84mm or90mm or 100 or 110mm wheels
- Symetrics 7-ball ABEC9 bearings
- Optional 3d SLS strap/bolt protectors (pictured)