Sonic Turbo Wash Bio Bearing Cleaner is sold in single units and includes the cleaning fluid.
MAKES BEARINGS SHINE FOR A FASTER, SMOOTHER ROLL
Similar to the original Turbo Wash but filled with Sonic Bio Cleaner – 100% biodegradable, non-toxic, low VOC, plant-based formula
Sonic Turbo Wash Bio Bearing Cleaner is compact but mighty!
- Washes up to 16 bearings in one load
- No need to install bearings on a rack that holds only 8 bearings – 2 loads needed
- Just like clothes in a laundry machine, the agitation of the loose bearings promotes cleaning
- Loose bearings won’t get damaged…they’re made of hardened steel
- REMOVE shields from bearings
- LOAD bearings in the strainer tub & replace the lid
- SOAK for 10 minutes & agitate gently
- UNLOAD bearings, dry completely, lubricate & replace shields
- Optional: SCRUB with a brush for stubborn grime
HOW LONG WILL THE BIO CLEANER LAST?
- No need to throw out dirty Bio Cleaner – it’s effective even if it looks dirty
- Use a coffee filter or paper towel to strain & reuse the Bio Cleaner
- If there’s not enough Bio Cleaner in the jar, top off with Sonic® Bio Cleaner in the 8 oz bottle
OILY RESIDUE IS NORMAL
- Sonic® Bio Cleaner is made with plant-based oils
- After using Bio Cleaner, it’s normal for bearings to have a slightly oily residue
- To remove residue from bearings, let evaporate for 30 minutes or wipe with a clean, lint-free cloth