Perfect for Urban, Freeskating, and City Skating
- Shell: Plastic Shell, 4 Position Plastic Cuff
- Closures: Top Lock Strap, Middle Adjustable Strap, and Laces
- Liners: Removable
- Frame: FR 3D 260mm 3x125mm Max aluminum
- Frame Mount: 165mm, 195mm
- Wheels: FR Speed Black 125mm/85A
- Bearings: Twincam MW9 Freeride
- Brake: Not Included
- Designed and assembled in France
- Sizes: 34-47 EU
FR Sizing Chart
Based on our experience, all of the FR skates are wider than average and running true to the shoe size. These are the skates that work the best for people with wider feet.
Please note: your shoe size is the defining factor! Almost never, the size of the inline skates will be smaller than your shoe size. If your foot is very wide, please go one size up to your shoe size. If you want to use the foot length information to narrow the sizing down, the best way is to get that information from your running/sports shoes sizing label. Almost always they will have one of the following: MP/MONDO/CM – length in centimeters or MM – length in millimeters.
- The US shoe sizes mentioned in the sizing table are US men.
*** The majority of the FR shells can accommodate 2 liner sizes, so keep that in mind when selecting your skates size. In many cases, you would be able to go one size bigger or smaller just by switching the liner size! FR Shell/Liner Sizes: 34, 35-36-37, 38-39, 40, 41-42, 43-44, 45-46-47.