Perfect for Fitness skating.
- Shell: Hybrid Glass-fiber reinforced plastic (GFRP) with flex cuts in the ankle area and vents
- Upper: Powerknit with thermo-welding
- Het-Moldable: Yes (MYFIT shell with 90° C)
- Closures: micro-adjustable ratchet buckle, Middle Velcro 45° Strap, and Laces
- Liners: built-in liner with Recall memory fit
- Insole: MYFIT skatesole EVA, MYFIT Arch support is included
- Frame: PS Elite Trinity White 3x125mm, 10.0″/255mm AL Casted
- Frame Mount: Trinity with Lower Center Of Gravity
- Wheels: Powerslide Infinity Swell Edition 125mm/83A
- Bearings: Wicked ABEC9
- Brake: Included, HABS – height adjustable
- Weight: 1660g (41EU)
PS Swell Sizing Chart
Accordingly to Powerslide, the Swell boots are fitting fairly true to the shoe size. Based on our experience, these skates are narrower than usual and somewhat tight in the cuff area. We do not recommend these for skaters with wide feet and with wide ankles.
Please note: your shoe size is the defining factor! Almost never, the size of the inline skates will be smaller than your shoe size. If your foot is wider than average, please go one size up than your shoe size. As a general rule, Powerslide fits average in width.If you want to use the foot length information to narrow the sizing down, the best way is to get that information from your running/sports shoes sizing label. Almost always they will have one of the following: MP/MONDO/CM – length in centimeters or MM – length in millimeters.
- The US shoe sizes mentioned in the sizing table are US men.