Perfect for Freestyle, Freeride, and City Skating.
- Shell: Plastic With Soft Cover, Plastic Cuff 4 Positions
- Closures: Top Metal Buckle Strap, Middle Slim Double Strap, Toe Velcro, and Laces
- Cuff: Plastic
- Liners: Integrated, Made from Mesh and Microfiber materials
- Frames: Seba V2 Black flat 243mm
- Frame Mount: 165mm (Aluminum Mounting Plates, 2×7 holes)
- Wheels: Seba HL Black 80mm 85A
- Bearings: Twincam ILQ9 PRO
- Brake: Not Included (rec. Seba or FR Short Heel Brake)
- Custom Color Kits: Red, White, Green, Violet, Blue, and Orange
- Designed in France, made in China
Seba Sizing Chart
Based on our experience, all of the SEBA skates are wider than average (excluding TriX2-W) and running true to the shoe size. These are the skates that work the best for people with wider feet.
Please note: your shoe size is the defining factor! Almost never, the size of the inline skates will be smaller than your shoe size. If your foot is very wide, please go one size up to your shoe size. If you want to use the foot length information to narrow the sizing down, the best way is to get that information from your running/sports shoes sizing label. Almost always they will have one of the following: MP/MONDO/CM – length in centimetres or MM – length in millimetres.
- The US shoe sizes mentioned in the sizing table are US men.