Perfect for Aggressive and Freeride.
- Shell: one-piece glass-fiber reinforced plastic (GFRP) – GFK with Polyurethane (PU) nano-leather
- Closures: Top Lock Strap, Middle Velcro Strap, and New soft lacing
- Cuff: High, Height adjustable
- Liners: Removable, MYFIT Skinny Boy dual fit liner
- Heel Shock Absorber: Aeon 20mm
- Frame: 10.0″(254mm) / 10.5 1″(267mm)
- Wheels: SHR= Super High Rebound, X-Treme Pro 88A UHR
- Bearings: Wicked ABEC9
- Shell Sizes: EU 39/40, 41/42, 43/44, 45/46
- Brake: No
- Skate Weight: 1660g (size 41/42)
- Designed in Germany, made in China
USD Aeon Sizing
USD Aeon boot runs smaller compared to other brands. It is recommended to add at least half a centimeter to the foot length. Moreover, USD boots tend to run narrow in width.
Please note: your shoe size is the defining factor! Almost never, the size of the inline skates will be smaller than your shoe size. If your foot is wider than average, please go one size up than your shoe size.
If you want to use the foot length information to narrow the sizing down, the best way is to get that information from your running/sports shoes sizing label. Almost always they will have one of the following: MP/MONDO/CM – length in centimeters or MM – length in millimeters.
- The US shoe sizes mentioned in the sizing table are US men.