- Perfect for Indoor and Outdoor skating, Dance
- Outsole: Polypropylene Hard, Polyurethane-Leather, welded TPU toe cover
- Closures: Laces
- Cuff: High lateral support
- Liners: Built-in Liner / Textile
- Innersole: Thin EVA Innersole
- Wheels: Chaya Cloud 9´s 62x38mm 78A
- Bearings: Wicked ABEC7 608 Standard
- Boot Height (size 39): 27cm
- Cushions: PU-Cushions 92A Height: 15mm barrel, 12mm cone
- Plate: Chaya Shari glass-fiber reinforced plastic (GFRP) – GFK
- Trucks: AL casted Angle: 20°
- Plates Size: 203mm (36-37), 228mm (38-39), 240mm (40-41), 253mm (42)
- Mounting: 2-point Dual Center Mounting (DCM) & standard mounting
- Weight Skate (Size 39): 1520g
- Stopper: Chaya Controller Long
CHAYA Melrose Elite Sherbet Lime Quad Skates
The Chaya Melrose Elite Sherbet Lime is a skate that will make you stand out from the crowd. The fun color of the Sherbet Lime is striking on our rose pink colored fiberglass reinforced composite plate. Maximum comfort is guaranteed thanks to a nicely padded tongue and anatomically placed soft-touch paddings without making compromises in terms of lateral support.
For extra durability and protection of this vegan beauty, Chaya has added a subtle toe cover made of welded TPU. Chaya Cloud 9´s outdoor wheels in 62mm with 78A hardness, Wicked ABEC 7 bearings, and Jelly Interlock cushions complete this great setup to offer you a smooth and pleasant ride right out of the box. The Sherbet Lime scores high with comfort and support as well as with a great skating performance.
|Recommended Skill Level|
Chaya Sizing Chart
Based on our experience, all of the Chaya skates are running fairly true to the shoe size but sometimes are a bit on a smaller side.
Please note: your shoe size is the defining factor! Almost never, the size of the inline skates will be smaller than your shoe size. If your foot is very wide, please go one size up than your shoe size. If you want to use the foot length information to narrow the sizing down, the best way is to get that information from your running/sports shoes sizing label. Almost always they will have one of the following: MP/MONDO/CM – length in centimeters or MM – length in millimeters.