ROSSIGNOL Alltrack 120 Alpine Ski Boots are sold in pairs
- Weight: 1 ,840/half pair (size 26,5)
- Shell: Technology – Generative Design Grid/Material – Polyurethane/Bootboard – PU Arch Pad
- Cuff: Flex Index- 120/Last – 102/Cuff Material – Polyolefine/Specifications – Hike Mode
- Buckles: Buckles technology – Diagonal Buckles/Buckles material – 100% Aluminium/Buckles adjustment – 4 Micro/Additional functions – Adjustable Teeth 3 Positions
- Liner: Liner technology – Pre-Shape Liner Full Custom T2/Termal Isolation – Forefoot Thinsulate® Stretch/Tongue – Power Wrap – One-Piece Toe Box/Powerstrap width – 40mm
- Soles: Properties – Gripwalk Compatible. Comfort Heel Pieces/Hight Piece – Arch Pad
GENERATIVE DESIGN GRID: A progressive new data-driven design approach that harnesses the power of generative design software to create the ideal boot shape. Focused on minimizing shell wall thickness for reduced weight while simultaneously enhancing power and support, our new GENERATIVE DESIGN GRID shell offers the most effective blend of both.
DUAL CORE TECHNOLOGY: Rossignol’s new “power injection” method allows the simultaneous injection of two different durometers of plastic at the exact same time. This unique mono-injection process allows targeted power transmission and shell wrapping; and creates our DUAL CORE sandwich construction throughout the shell, resulting in livelier rebound, response, and total control through the turn.
HIKE MODE 2.0: The new OPTIMIZED HIKE MODE includes a wider opening in the back of the lower shell, and a lower axis-of-rotation for optimized range-of-motion and uphill mobility (50⁰ ROM). The articulating lower shell insert and metal-on-metal locking mechanism increase rearward support while supplying maximum power transmission on descents.
PRE-SHAPE LINER FULL CUSTOM T2: PRESHAPED FULL CUSTOM LINERS are pre-shaped around the ankle for a snug, accurate fit. Customization affects the internal padding for enhanced foot wrapping and comfort, as well as the external liner materials for enhanced precision and power transmission. T2 version features two separate bi-injected zones w medium density EVA padding in the performance zones and soft density EVA padding in the fit zones.
THINSULATE STRETCH: Developed by 3M, THINSULATE® is a lightweight synthetic insulation that delivers increased warmth in damp and cold conditions for all-day comfort and warmth. THINSULATE® STRETCH offers enhanced elasticity, improving freedom of movement and foot support for better skiability.