Fischer RC One 78 GT Twin Powerrail Women Alpine Skis include bindings
- Weight per Ski/Radius: 1850g/15m @ 157cm
- Free Milled Titanium: Titanal visible on the top surface. New, extremely robust manufacturing standard.
- Triple Radius: The Triple Radius shape enables better control and power transfer throughout the entire turn.
- On-piste Rocker: The shorter contact length of the ski ensures that turn initiation is easier and requires less effort. Five different types: All Mountain ROCKER, Freeski ROCKER, Tour ROCKER, On Piste ROCKER, Hybrid ROCKER.
- Air Carbon TI 0.5: Wood Core with double Titanal shell, reinforced with Air Carbon. The perfect edge grip and extremely smooth running as a result.
- Sandwich Sidewall Construction: Wood core combined with ABS sidewalls in a classic Sandwich Construction for balanced flex and perfect rebound.
- Free Milled Titanium
Titanal visible on top surface. New, extremely robust manufacturing standard.
- Bindings: Fischer RSW 10 GW Powerrail Brake 85 [G]. The RSW 10 GW binding offers a modern look on all all-mountain skis. The binding can be used with adult alpine boots (ISO 5355) and GripWalk ski boots (ISO 9523). For maximum safety and performance. Powerrail Further development of Railflex â€“ but wider and lower for improved power transfer. Special features: tool-free adjustment possible, suitable for rental.