Please note: due to the brand rules this product does not qualify for a price match nor we are able to offer the PSP Rewards. We apologize for the inconvenience!
- Weight per Ski:3,1 kg/pair (170cm)
- Side Cut Dimentions: 121-74-107 (170cm)
- Profile: Sidecuts Profile – Progressive/Rocker – All Terrain/Construction – Cap
- Materials: Core – Poplar Wood Core/Reinforcements – Rossitop 3D
- Bindigs System: Xpress2
- Progressive Sidecut: A brand new fit defined for the new All-Mountain range. Our PROGRESSIVE SIDECUT provides more pleasure and fluidity when turning, and allows carving in any terrain, under any conditions. The rounding of the front and the back of the ski offers an instinctive engagement and an ease in the turns to ski with pleasure on ground and changing snow.
- CAP: CAP constructions (ROSSITOP) feature topsheet material that rolls from edge-to-edge of the ski (no sidewalls), offering lightweight ease-of-use, more comfortable ski-ability, and increased resistance to chipping.
- AIR TIP VAS: All the sensations on snow begin with the front ski tip. Rossignol offers you a whole new mix of innovation: the AIR TIP VAS lightens and absorbs the shocks that your skis may encounter. The integrated visco damper filters shocks, calms and stabilizes the ski to keep its energy and improve power transfer.
- LCT Construction: Based on our patented Line Control Technology, LCT CONSTRUCTION offers fluid stability and control with increased forgiveness and accessibility. The central power rail is integrated between the core and the topsheet to reduce counter-flexing for smooth stability for confident control.
- Poplar Woodcor: The heart of the ski consists of a poplar core together with fiberglass. This gives the ski enormous fluidity and responsiveness. Poplar helps to maintain the ski\’s lively feel throughout its life.
- Includes: Xpress 10 GW B83 RTL Black Binding.