Please note: due to the brand rules this product does not qualify for a price match nor we are able to offer the PSP Rewards.
Fischer’s Overboot Speedlock is a waterproof cover for XC boots, running shoes and winter boots. Extra insulation and easily adjustable straps. Low volume when folding them together.
1. Put a sheet of paper on the floor against a wall.
2. Wear the socks you would normally wear in your shoes.
3. Stand on the sheet so that your back is flat against a wall (foot perpendicular to the wall) with your heels glued to the wall.
4. Draw a marker in front of your big toe (the furthest forward of your foot).
5. Measure the length between the edge of the sheet and the marker drawn. It is recommended to do this for both the left and right foot and to take into consideration the longer length.
6. To know your shoe size, take a ruler and measure the distance between the wall and the mark you have drawn. Then simply enter it in the corresponding cell in the “foot length” column.