ROSSIGNOL Experience 80 CI Women All Mountain Alpine Skis sold in pairs and include bindings
- Weight per Ski:3,4 kg/pair (158cm)
- Side Cut Dimentions: 123 – 80 – 113 (1158cm)
- Profile: Sidecuts Profile – Progressive/Rocker – All Terrain/Construction – Central Wall
- Materials: Core – HD Core/Reinforcements – Carbon
- Bindigs System: Xpress W
- VAS Woman: The VAS Women system absorbs vibrations and increases the feeling of comfort and the feeling of confidence without compromising the performance of the ski!
- Progressive Sidecut: A brand new fit defined for the new All-Mountain range. Our PROGRESSIVE SIDECUT provides more pleasure and fluidity when turning, and allows carving in any terrain, under any conditions. The rounding of the front and the back of the ski offers an instinctive engagement and an ease in the turns to ski with pleasure on ground and changing snow.
- Carbon: Combining high flexibility with high tensile strength and low weight and high resistance and low thermal expansion make carbon fibers the perfect pick for explosive pop.
- AIR TIP VAS: All the sensations on snow begin with the front ski tip. Rossignol offers you a whole new mix of innovation: the AIR TIP VAS lightens and absorbs the shocks that your skis may encounter. The integrated visco damper filters shocks, calms and stabilizes the ski to keep its energy and improve power transfer.
- LCT Construction: Based on our patented Line Control Technology, LCT CONSTRUCTION offers fluid stability and control with increased forgiveness and accessibility. The central power rail is integrated between the core and the topsheet to reduce counter-flexing for smooth stability for confident control.
- All Terrain Rocker: 70% CAMBER 30% LIGHT ROCKER SPATULA. Created for all terrains and all conditions, our new ALL-TERRAIN rocker offers a more balanced mix of precision on hard snow and liveliness on soft snow. The longer and more progressive tip combined with the slight rear rocker are adjusted according to the models for a more focused off-road performance and the freedom to excel in all conditions.
- HD CORE CI: Developed in our new state-of-the-art factory in Sallanches, France, HD CARBON CORE is a new carbon-infused all-mountain construction, balancing the power, stability, and energy transmission of our new Line Control Technology with lightweight agility in mixed snow conditions and changing terrain.
- Central Sidewall: CENTRAL DUALTEC combines the best elements of sandwich and cap constructions for enhanced edge grip, durability, and ease-of-use. Cap construction at the extremities facilitates easier, more comfortable turn entry and exit while traditional sidewalls underfoot ensure strong edging power and control.